Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week one web conference - a look back

From last week's web conference notes (May 27, 2010):


An interesting first try! Some technical difficulties to overcome; lots of working the bugs out of hardware and, “can you hear me now?” I suppose that is the purpose of a dress rehearsal. Although we didn’t spend much time on course content, the exposure to the technology alone made it worthwhile. I’m looking forward to next week’s attempt.  I wonder about the frustration level of the participants -- if we had this level of difficulty in the classroom, would the students have been able to wait patiently, or would we have had a hotbed of off-task behaviors?  Would one of them have been able to jump in and solve everyone's difficulties?  I suppose the only way to find that out is to give it a try - just like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment