Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bring on the Natives

     I walked into my classroom today - WOW.  On my desk was a shiny new docking station. On my shiny new laptop, interactive technology software and the registration key for the district Moodle platform.  On the wall, a brand new interactive whiteboard.  At the front table, a brand new ultra-high resolution document camera with remote and an interactive response system.  And sprouting from the ceiling, a fully integrated projector with 3-D capability and a digital surround sound speaker system.  


     My classroom is techno-glam, people, and I am ready to use it.  Welcome to the revolution.

1 comment:

  1. Let me just say that I am green with envy. You have found the motherload! I wish you all the best with all the amazing technology you have. I hope that it will be a benefit to your students.

    ReplyDelete